I love budget travel. I ride the cheapest airlines, sleep in 12-bed rooms, and use the hostel kitchen to cook half my meals. Some people might look at it as giving a lot of things up, compared to how they typically travel. And it’s true, I sacrifice a lot of comforts and sleep to do things this way.
For our 10-day trip to Amsterdam, Hamburg, and Berlin, my boyfriend and I flew with WOW, a super cheap airline that doesn’t offer a free carry on or a checked bag at all.
- 1 QT liquids bag:Â Soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, toothpaste,Â BB cream
- Deodorant, makeup (mascara, lipstick, eyeshadow, eyeliner, BB cream), toothbrush, ear swabs, chapstick
- Bestek universal travel adapter (power strip)
- Cell phone charger
- GoPro, GoPro charger, mounts
- SIM card tool
- Water bottle
- Laundry detergent, dryer sheets
- Prescriptions, ibuprofen
- Socks (3 pairs)
- Tights (2)
- Underwear (4)
- Plain black Leggings (1)
- Skirts (2)
- Black dress
- Shirts (3)
- Sports bra, bra
- Winter hat
- All of Ethan’s clothes ðŸ˜‚
- A book
- Journal, pen
- DSLR camera
- Phone with “phone wallet” for cards and cash
Are you ready to plan your next adventure?
I believe one of the biggest barriers to travel is fear of the unknown.Â Do I have enough money? Will I need a visa?Â
The truth is, if you don’t do your research now, you’ll never know.
This workbookâ€”5 steps to your next vacationâ€”will help you get your ideas in writing so you can turn them intoÂ reality!Â
In this editable PDF, you will record and take action on the following:
- The cost of transportation
- Restrictions like time, money, passports/visas
- An estimated daily budget
- How much you will need to save by when
- Your bookings
- Your itinerary including accommodations and activities
- And much more!
I’m ready. Send me the editable PDF.